Wednesday, February 07, 2018

It's bright and shiny today

It's bright and shiny today

It's bright and shiny today
But my heart just doesn't feel right
I Feel like talking to someone but
I just don't know I what to talk about

It seems like it's been awhile now
I've not been home and get yelled at
Mom and dad's hair are all gray now
I am still busy here and barely called

All those names in my phone book
Was crossed out one by one
Friends that I can rely on
Are getting lesser to none

I am always
In a hurry
On my last nerve
Throttling with the world

I just wanna
Be as easy
And ordinary
But it's been quiet here
When I am alone and so lonely
I forgot you're here with me
Now I realized how much I
Love you would it be too late

So all the people I've loved
I wonder how are you doing now
All those I felt so important
Does't seem to worth anything now

It's bright and shiny today
And I just wanna hold you so tight
I will let know one and for all
After you there's nothing I want more

Past is past and foregone
We shouldn't linger on
I just swear from now on
You're my love and only one

No comments: